TUITION FEES 2023-2024
Tuition Fees (In AED) effective from 1st April 2023 (For enrollments for 2023-24)
TUITION FEES 2024-2025
Tuition Fees (In AED) effective from 1st April 2024 (For enrollments for 2024-25)
- Due Dates for Fee Payment would be: March 20th (Term 1) / June 10th (Term 2) and December 15th (Term 3).
- In the case of monthly payment, tuition and transport fee for the month, should be paid at the beginning of the month, by the 5th of every month
- In the case of a PDC (post dated cheque), an acknowledgement slip will be given after the realisation of the cheque.
- The cut-off age for new admissions for the below classes is as follows :
KG 1: 4 years by 31st March
KG 2: 5 years by 31st March
Grade 1: 6 years by 31st March
Tuition Fees (In AED) effective from 1st April 2022 (For enrollments for 2022-23)
(Per year of 10 months)
Refund & Recovery Policy
- Application fee – Non-Refundable
- Admission Fee – Non refundable
- Book Fee – Non-refundable
- Tuition Fee- as per KHDA guidelines
- For further information on refund policy defined by KHDA, please contact the admissions department.
Refund Policy as per KHDA guidelines
If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted;
If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two month’s fees will be deducted
If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted
For further information on the refund policy defined by KHDA, please contact the admissions department.
Non-Payment of Fees
Non-payment of school fees may result in withholding school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary or permanent exclusion from school.
Transport Fees For Academic Year 2023-2024
BUS FEE FOR THE YEAR 2023-24
- Kindly check with the school office for fees for areas not mentioned in the table above. You may write to [email protected] / [email protected]
- Transport Fee will need to be paid for a term.
- For further details on mode of payment, kindly contact our accounts department at 048843884
- This fee is only for the academic year 2022-23
- Transport fee will be charged, irrespective of usage, once the consent form is sent.
- We are presently not offering One-way transport for Academic year 2022-23.
Discount Structure For 2022-2023
(Note : 1st child pays the full fee)
Activity Fees For 2022-2023
- From Academic Year 2022-23, after school activities for April / May / October / November / January / February will be charged at AED 1,200/-. This will be done over 3 terms of 2 months duration and a child can select only one activity per term. No change will be permitted in between a term. The activities will also have a minimum class size and will be allotted based on a first come first served basis. The classes will be 2 classes a week (8 classes a month). If a student needs to enroll for more than 1 activity, an additional fee of AED 1,020 will be charged. After school activities will be from 3 PM to 4 PM. There will be a Spring Camp in March / Summer Camp in July – August and Winter Camp in December (duration of 3 weeks) which will be charged as per terms and duration of these camps. Kindly note, VAT will be charged additionally at 5%.
- Children enrolled in 2020-21 and children enrolled in Term 1 of 2021-22 will not have to pay after school activity fees for the Academic year 2022-23
- These activities (for 2 above) are restricted to sports (football / swimming / tennis / badminton)
- After school activities that will be offered include
– Sports (football / swimming / tennis / badminton / athletics)
– Instrumental Music
– Aerobics and fitness classes
- There will be no transport facility from the school after these classes. Parents will need to pick their children after the classes at 4.15 PM
- Canteen facility will be available for students