Tuition Fees (In AED) are effective from 1st April 2021
(For enrollments in Academic Year 2021-22).
(Apr – Jun)
(Sep – Dec)
(Jan – Mar)
- Due Dates for Fee Payment would be : March 20th (Term 1) / June 15th (Term 2) and December 15th (Term 3).
- Children enrolled in Academic year 2020-21 will receive fees as per fee applicable for academic year 2020-21.
- The cut off age for admission for the below classes is as follows :
KG 1 : 4 years by 31st July
KG 2 : 5 years by 31st July
Grade 1: 6 years by 31st July
|Registration Fees (For all new admissions) – Non-Refundable||AED 500|
|Assessment Fee (Non-Refundable) (From Grade 1 onwards)||AED 500|
|Uniform Fees (Per Set for KG)||AED 130|
|Uniform Fees (Per Set for Grade 1 onwards)||AED 140|
|Book Fee * (KG)||AED 600|
|Book Fee * (Grade 1 onwards)||AED 700|
|ID Card *||AED 15|
|Transport Fees *||AED 3,500 – 5,000 (Per year of 10 months)|
- Registration fee – Non-Refundable
- Admission Fee – Non refundable
- Book Fee – Non-refundable
- Tuition Fee- as per KHDA guidelines
- Transport Fee – as per KHDA guidelines
- For further information on refund policy defined by KHDA, please contact the admissions department.
Transport Fees for Academic Year 2021-22
|BUS FEE FOR THE YEAR 2021-22|
|Area Covered||Monthly Bus Fee (AED)|
|1||Abu Hail, Al Wuheida, Hor Al Anz, Al Hamriya, Muteena. Al Mamzar||350|
|2||Al Qusais, Al Nahda, A; Tawar, Rashidiya, Muhaisinah, Oud Mehta, Bur Dubai, Jafliya||420|
|3||Nad Al Hamar, Al Warqa, Mirdiff, Umm Al Sheif, Ras Al Khor||450|
|4||Barsha, Al Quoz, Business Bay, DSO, Dubai Land, International City||500|
|5||Al Nahda and Sharjah (Kindly check with the office for the areas covered)||500|
|6||Discovery Gardens, Jumeirah||600|
1. Kindly check with the school office for fees for areas not mentioned in the table above
2. Transport Fee will need to be paid for a term.
3. For further details on mode of payment, kindly contact our accounts department at 048843884