APPLICATION TO CONFIRMATION SIMPLIFIED
HOW TO APPLY?
Check your eligibility
Regardless of the month of enrollment, the student must have reached the required age for his or her intended entry grade as on 31/07/2022. Use our age calculator to find out whether your ward is eligible for the desired class. Here’s the eligibility chart for your reference:
- Please ensure you are using the latest browser for hassle-free process!
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory. This is just to ensure your form doesn’t get rejected.
- Parents who are applying for two or more children, should use the parent login and their parent ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form, obtained from the first application. This will enable the school to identify siblings.
- Employees of the school have to ensure that they log in their employee ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form.
- Our system will automatically reject imcomplete forms!
- Ensure name and date of birth is as per the passport.
Complete your documentation
Here’s a list of documents that you are required to submit after filing in the online application form:
Documents of the student
- Colour copy of passport front page, back page and visa page of the child.
- Colour copy of Valid Emirates ID of the child.
- Colour copy of birth certificate of the child
- If the student is born in UAE or any GCC country, birth certificate issued by the Government Department of that country is valid. No attestation required.
- If the student is born in India and birth certificate is in English it should be attested by UAE embassy/consulate and ministry of foreign affairs, Dubai.
- If the student is born in India and birth certificate is NOT in English, the birth certificate should be translated by a legal translator attested by the ministry of foreign affairs, Dubai.
- Colour copy of last school report. (Except for KG 1)
- Copy of vaccination record.
- Copy of valid insurance card.
- Six passport size photos.
- Transfer Certificate.
(a) TC is not required for KG 1 admission, if the child is joining at the beginning of the academic year.
(b) Students coming from India should attest their TC by the Education Officer of the State/District/Area from where the Certificate is obtained. The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the Indian consulate in Dubai and the UAE Foreign Affairs Ministry.
(c) If the student is locally transferred within Dubai, the student KHDA number from previous school has to be submitted.
(d) Students coming from other Emirates other than Dubai, the Transfer Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education of that Emirate.
(e) Students coming from GCC Countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Tenancy contract and copy of the Electricity bill.
- Print out of the online application form.
Documents of parents
- Copy of the Passport of the father – first page, last page, and valid visa page
- Copy of the Passport of the mother – first page, last page and valid visa page
- Emirates ID Copy of the father – front and back side of the Emirates ID
- Emirates ID Copy of the mother – front and back side of the Emirates ID
Thanks for enrolment!
We request parents to submit a hard copy of the completed online application form to the school office. We shall call your child to school for an entry level test upon verification of the application form and documents.
Parents are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of AED 500 as part of the confirmation process.
Please note that registration confirmation is subject to receipt of necessary documents for admission.
- All the details mentioned in the registration form should be correct. Any discrepancies in the registration form will result in the disqualification of admission.
- The registration confirmation is not the confirmation of admission.
- The admission of the student is subject to the approval of the KHDA.
- Registration fees would be non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission or no show, when the academic year commences or when the time for fee payment is due, if the parent fails to notify the school in writing before the official dates for fee payment.